ifyougetboredjustwalkaway

ifyougetboredjustwalkaway

11.2.13

Diversions


From Oxford Dictionary: Diversion: an activity that diverts the mind from tedious or serious concerns.

Student(tugging on my cardigan): Why you wear this?
Me: Because it's fashionable.
Student (tugging on my suit coat): But you already wear this...
Me: Yes, but I'm cold.
Student: I cold too, but I not wear this like my grandfather.
Me: Yeah, but you just wish you could look as good as your grandfather.
Student as he raised an eyebrow: ...No...
Me: You don't think I look good?
Student: ...You look like my grandfather.
Me: Yeah, but I'm willing to bet your grandfather is a pretty suave guy. You just wish you looked this good.
Student: .........
Me: I look good, right?
Student: .........
Me: Right?...
Student:'...You look old.